WHS PTSA Mission Statement
The mission of the WHS PTSA is to represent, empower and support our students, educators, and parents to make Woodbridge High School the best that it can be by:
- Working with students, faculty and staff to create a positive environment and personal attitude on and off the WHS campus.
- Providing a voice for students and parents to openly communicate with teachers, staff and administrators to secure the best educational experience for all.
- Focus on student programs such as the Honored Warrior and Career Lunches.
- Partnering with teachers to enrich the classroom experience.
- Increasing recognition of student and faculty achievements in academics, athletics and fine arts throughout our school and community.
- Creating and funding programs to enhance school spirit and foster the goal of creating responsible and engaged twenty-first century citizens.
- Encouraging Warrior pride among the Woodbridge community.
- Advocating the needs of our school to local, state and federal governing bodies.